All of the content on this site is produced under the Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) (unless otherwise stated), which means the following:
- You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You are also free to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
An acceptable attribution license would be something similar to the following:
Credit to Robert Winter for the original work.
With the plain text HTML looking like the following:
Credit to <a href="https://robert.winter.ink" target=“blank”>Robert Winter</a> for the original work.