ICON_PLACEHOLDEREstimated reading time: 5 minutes
- Level Zero autonomy is a job which cannot be done unless you’re physically there
- Level One autonomy where the work isn’t remote-friendly
- Level Two where work is enabled remotely, for a while, but not intended as a long term solution.
- Level Three sees increased benefit from a remote work scenario and accrued social benefits kick in for a worker (e.g. doing homework with the kids because you aren’t in the office)
- Level Four is where work output is judged on what is produced, not hours in the office and real-time meetings are treated with increased respect
- Level Five is Nirvana: when work is performed at a higher level than it ever could be in an office